Leila Jacue has a Master’s in visual communication specializing in photography. She has 10 years of experience as a NYC-based elopement and wedding photographer with a unique sensibility for emotions and an editorial style. Her wedding work is going in parallel to her photojournalist/editorial work for different media, including Glamour Magazine, GQ Magazine, Highsnobiety, and The NY Fashion Week. You can see some of her fashion and editorial work here: https://leilajacue.com/
David Leon has a Master’s in Fine Arts with a focus on fine arts photography. He works as an art director for Leila’s shootings as well as a second shooter specializing in details and candid shots.
OUR WORK AS WEDDING AND ELOPEMENT PHOTOGRAPHERS
- We believe in contemporary wedding photography created with a stylish and fun approach, capturing the excitement of the couple, showing love and connection, and interactions with the guests, and depicting real moments full of life. We love the city’s cultural melting pot and therefore are very drawn to capturing MULTICULTURAL, same-sex marriages and personal and unique weddings and elopements.
- We have 8+ years of experience photographing weddings and elopements in NYC.
- We have a creative background and always look for a unique style that captures the city’s essence.
- New York is a busy and constantly changing city. We have expert knowledge of the city and know the most incredible locations and how to move around in the nicest, fastest, and least stressful way.
- Leila & David always work as a team. Leila takes artistic, carefully planned shots while David makes sure there’s a great background, plans on locations, and takes occasional shots of the couple and other things happening around the action, for a whole representation of what your day looks like.
- We are flexible and reasonable. We are open to finding another available time last minute, in case of terrible weather or something unplanned happens.
- David is an NYC registered officiant! Our fully legal marriage ceremony service is offered in all our ELOPEMENT PHOTOGRAPHY PACKAGES and you could pick a location different from the City Hall. David performs a short and sweet ceremony similar to the one at the City Hall but more personal and without the long lines :)
- We are located in Manhattan, New York City, and currently, we are serving weddings and elopements in NYC 5 boroughs and beyond, plus destination weddings.