Photographer Leila Jacue and art director David Leon founded L&L Style Photo with the purpose of creating artful images that reflect the emotions of great couples celebrating their day in unique ways. We believe in contemporary wedding photography created with a stylish and fun approach, capturing the excitement of the couple, showing love and connection, and interactions with the guests, and depicting real moments full of life. We are based in NY and therefore are very drawn to capturing multicultural, same-sex marriages and smaller-size boutique-style weddings and elopements.OUR WORK AS WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHERS
- We have 8+ years of experience photographing weddings and elopements in NYC.
- We have a creative background and always look for a unique style that captures the city’s essence.
- New York is a busy and constantly changing city. We have expert knowledge of the city and know the most incredible locations and how to move around in the nicest, fastest and less stressful way.
- Leila & David always work as a team. Leila takes artistic, carefully planned shots while David makes sure there’s a great background, plans on locations, and assists during the shoot (this can be really useful for taking editorial photos without worrying about where to leave your coats or belongings in a busy Manhattan street).
- We are flexible and reasonable. We are open to finding another available time last minute, in case of terrible weather or something unplanned happens.
- David is an NYC registered officiant! Our fully legal marriage ceremony service is included at no additional charge in all our elopement photography packages and you could pick a location different from the City Hall. David performs a short and sweet ceremony similar to the one at the City Hall but more personal and without the long lines :)
- We are located in Manhattan, New York City, and currently, we are serving weddings and elopements in NYC 5 boroughs and beyond, plus destination weddings.